Booking Terms and Conditions of Vose Farm Holiday Cottages Cornwall
On weekly lets
We will make the property available for you from 4pm on arrival day. Please, please vacate by 10am on the day of departure so that we can prepare the accommodation for our next guests!
Collection of the keys
Each cottage has a key safe in which the keys are stored. The key safes for Ash, Hawthorn, Oak, Hazel and Willow are sited by the front door of each cottage. The key safe for Beech is attached to the fence in the Beech Cottage parking area. On receipt of the final balance, we will advise you of the access code.
- We agree on receipt of your deposit to reserve the property as described for your sole occupancy between the agreed dates. Occasionally, no matter how hard we try things can go wrong e.g. storm damage etc. We will contact you immediately to discuss the situation and try to find a compromise. If it is impossible to find a compromise we will return all money paid to us by you as a way of discharging our liability to you. Alternatively if agreed, we will try to find a cottage of similar size and standard in the Tregony area for you.
- All personal data provided to Vose Farm Cottages will be held and processed in accordance with the requirements of the 1998 Data Protection Act. We will keep your personal data safe and secure. We will not share it with other organisations without your knowledge and consent, unless required by law to do so.
We ask you to:
- Look after the property, furniture, fittings, and effects (both inside and out) and keep them in a similar state of repair and condition as at the start of the holiday.
- Leave the property in a similar state of cleanliness and general order in which you found it.
- Satisfy yourself, from the details supplied to you, that the property is suitable for your needs.
- Ensure that the number of people staying in the Cottage does not exceed the maximum number stated allowed in the brochure and/or website.
One well behaved pet will be accepted in Beech Cottage, Hawthorn Cottage and in Willow and only following prior agreement. No pets are allowed in Oak, Ash or Hazel cottages.
In respect of Beech, Hawthorn and Willow Cottage, you are liable for all damage caused by your pet. We ask you to remove all trace both inside and out of the property of pet occupation before final departure. Please do not allow pets on any furniture. Your must provide your own dog bed. Please do not leave dogs alone in the Cottage when you go out.
A 20% deposit is requested on initial booking. The balance being due at a minimum of 8 weeks before the holiday begins.
If the balance is not paid by the date due we reserve the right to cancel your booking. In this case the deposit will not be refunded. If you book the property less than 8 weeks before your holiday we ask you to pay the total amount in full, immediately.
If you find it necessary to cancel your holiday for any reason, please let us know via letter or e mail as soon as possible. If it is before the final balance is due we will try to re-let the property. If the property is re-let we will return your deposit minus a £20 administration fee. If the property is not re-let then unfortunately your deposit will not be refundable.
If you need to cancel after the final balance becomes due, whether or not the final balance has been paid, then unless the property is re-let, you will be liable for the full cost of the booking. If the property is re-let we will return to you the full amount paid minus £20 administration fee.
If required, we will endeavour to re-arrange the dates of your holiday for you. You may however, wish to take out a Holiday Cancellation Plan Insurance to cover your holiday.